Faith Baptist School uses the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) program
which is built on five basic laws of learning.
1. Students must be at individual levels where they can perform.
2. Reasonable goals must be set.
3. Students must be controlled and motivated.
4. Learning must be measurable.
5. Learning must be rewarded.
Working with these principles, our program insures the parents of:
1. A solid back-to-basics education for students.
2. A course of study individualized to meet the student's specific needs.
3. A program incorporating character building and wisdom principles from God's Word.
4. A curriculum that utilizes advanced computer technology.
5. Computerized diagnostic testing to insure accurate placement in the program.
Faith Baptist School provides Christian education for Kindergarten through 12th grade. Our School is a ministry of our church, and when enrollment permits, we accept and welcome other students to join us in this education adventure.
For current financial policy, follow the current school year's information link above.
Faith Baptist School, whenever possible, participates in a variety of sports-basketball, volleyball, softball-as well as academic events such as speech, music competition, spelling bees, and Bible Bowl within our own school, and with other schools as the opportunity presents itself. The challenges are many, and opportunities abound for everyone.
For more information you can contact Eric Watson by phone at 913-764-3051.